Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged by Jia huei aka VJ

Tag Rules:
1. The rules of the games get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them to know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
o
o
Starting time = 12.20pm
Name = Makiyo Yen Sher Leen
Sisters = No
Brothers = No
Shoe size = 7
Where do you live = Somewhere on the earth.
Favorite drink = H2O
Favorite breakfast = Conflakes with milk
Have you been on a plane = Yes
Swam in the ocean = Yes.
Fallen asleep in school = Yes, right after i finished all the questions during exam.
Broken someone’s heart = Yes..
Fell of your chair = Yes, of course.. My friends did it when i was going to sit on the chair.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call = Sometimes..
Saved e-mails = Yes
What is your room like = Used to look like a princess' room..
What is the last thing you ate = 'Thorng Yuen'
o
o
~Ever had~
Chicken pox = Yes
Stitches = No
Broken nose = No
Do you believe in love at first sight = No
Like picnics = I love it!!!
Who was the last person you danced with = Samantha, i guess. (In the school)
Last person who made you smile = Ilyas *was yesterday*
o
o
~Today did you~
Talked to someone you like = Yes
Kissed anyone = No
Get sick = No, don't wish to..
Talked to an ex = Don't even have one.
Missing someone = Yes, always...
Best feeling in the world = Yes.. (I guess)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals = No!!!
What’s under your bed = Dust
What time is it now = 12.27pm
o
o
Random Questions
Q: is there a person on your mind right now = Yes
Q: do you have any siblings = NO!!! (Sad case)
Q: do you want children = Yes.. I love kids...
Q: do you smile often = 24/7.. Hahaha..
Q: do you like your hand-writing = Oh Yes.. I love my hand-writing..
Q: are your toes painted = Nope.. Soon.
Q: whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in = Vania and Alyaa's bed.. Their bed is bouncy and soft.
Q: what colour shirt are you wearing = Red.. Looking forward for Christmas and Chinese New Year 2009..
Q: what were you doing at 7.00 yesterday = Yesterday was Thursday, just finished my dinner. I think i was watching 'The Nanny'.
Q: I can’t wait till = The day i can go out with friends.. (ice-skating)
Q: when did you cry last = Few months ago, criticised by friends...
Q: are you a friendly person = I think i am...
Q: do you have any pets = Yes..
Q: where is the person you have feelings for right now = At home? School? I'm not sure...
Q: did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now = I'm honest. Yes..
Q: do you sleep with the TV on = Yes.. Just in the afternoon...
Q: what are you doing = What a cute question. I'm anwering the questions..
Q: have you ever crawled to your mother or father = Yes. It was long long time ago.
Q: can you handle the truth = Yes. (I think so)
Q: are you closer to your mother or father = It depends..
Q: who was the last person you cried in front of = My class teacher, Miss Lydia. She's my favourite teacher.
Q: how many people can you say you’ve really loved = Uncountable!!!
Q: do you eat healthy = Yes. Always..
Q: do you still have pictures with you and your ex = I don't even have an ex...
Q: have you ever cried because of something someone said to you = Yes.
Q: how often do you go to church = Every week. Sometimes 2-3 days a week.
Q: if you’re having a bad day, who are you mostly likely to go to = My schoolmates.. The closests to me...
Q: are you loud or quiet most of the times = That depends.
Q: are you confident = It depends..
Q: 5 things I was doing ten years ago = Okay!! I'm 16 this year. 16 - 10 = 6!!! I've improved my mathematics. Hahaah... Sleep, eat, play, breathe, walk and drink... That's easy..
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy = I don't eat snacks.. Erm.. French fries. I don't know. Told you i eat healthy.. *Cereal bar*
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire = Help people who needs help, adopt children, build a school in Africa, support the people who are facing financial problem, have a comfortable house for my family, sponsor my friends and family for vacation every year... anyway, health comes before wealth..
Q: 5 of my bad habit = Fall asleep while im texting someone at night, laugh a lot (sometimes laugh for no reasons), lazy to clean up my room, don't talk at all when i'm in baaad mood and last but not least love to tease my friends...
Q: 5 places I’ve lived in = My house, my dad's house, my room, Malaysia and somewhere on the earth..
Q: 5 people tat u tagged = Samantha, Rachel, Alyaa, Vania and Tien Hoong..

*
*
*
*
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment