Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm in the church now
Waiting for the time to pass
I'm blogging, chatting, checking mails and day dreaming
What on earth i'm actually doing???
o
Stomach not feeling well
Visited the toilet twice
So not in the mood
Very frustrating
o
Have to control myself
Going out with my friends
Have to enjoy myself
Giggle all the way with my friends
o
Wearing nice nice nice clothing
That's what i usually do
Wavy, dark and thick hair
That i like the most
o
I'm satisfied with what i have now
Thank God for blessing me all the while
I have to spread the Good News to everyone
That is why i am here now

o
What should i do after my Form 5 life?
Further my studies, of course!!
Which college should i enter??
For God to decide!! Just Pray...
o
Come and join our Christmas Celebration
'Adore 2008'
Come and you will get to enjoy with us
'Adore 2008'




Venue : Kuala Lumpur Baptist Church, Jalan Alor.. Bukit Bintang

Time : 7pm - 9pm

Date : 19th of December 2008

*Do make yourself FREE on that day and come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment