Friday, November 21, 2008

Outing to Pavilion

It's 21st of November
Never thought of posting a belated post
I don't mind
Nah, these are the pictures



Was looking around at Lot 10
Two little perverts
Was trying to mo less me
Thank God that they are girls




The blur me
Didn't notice Aisyah was holding the camera
The blur me
Didn't stand properly, was slouching





Aisyah, Najlaa and Sherleen
Looking at the camera
Aisyah and Sherleen are taller than Najlaa
Looking cute standing in between both us



3 of us again
No comment at all
3 of us again
Nothing to say at all


The girls in pavilion
Posing in front of the camera
Three crazy girls
Pavilion is a nice place to shop



Najlaa and myself
I have to bend down
Najlaa has to stand up straight
I have to slouch a bit



Aisyah and myself
She is my bestfriend
Aisyah a.k.a Samseng
She always syok sendiri




Laughing happily
Forget the sorrows
Laugh Out Loud
Free from darkness



Najlaa, Alyaa and myself
Lola and myself not looking at the camera




Aisyah, Alyaa and myself
Posing in front of everyone
Admire our pose?
Please.. Don't!!




Najlaa, Alyaa and Aisyah
Three modern Malay girls
Not into old fashion any more
Trying to look like a modal




Hidden camera
Spying on us



Alyaa, my God-sister
Always be there for me
I miss you mom's cooking
I want to eat Rendang




Not ready yet



Three hotties


No comments:

Post a Comment