Thursday, November 6, 2008

Regretsss... I shouldn't be so busy body. Read other people's blog and got tagged.. By Sam the Soh Poh...
o

1. What's the relationship of you and her/him?
..:: Kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and future ::..
o
2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?Impression ya:
..:: Intelligent, funny, always get bully by friends, cute and friendly ::..
o
3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you:
..:: I love you baby ::..
o
4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you:
..:: Not angry at me of doing something hurts her deep down in her heart ::..
o
5. If she/he became your lover, you will..
..:: Just to be clear, I might be a lesbian but i'm not a lesbian now ::..
o
6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
..:: It won't happen ::..
o
7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
..:: Charisma skills and remove all the pimples on the face ::..
o
8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
..:: I've done something wrong ::..
o
9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
..:: Smack her asss ::..
o
10. The overall impression of him/her is...
..:: Ah sum ::..
o
11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
..:: Arrogant (for people who doesn't know me) , friendly (my friends), funny (close friends), crazy (closest friends), straight forward (people who hates me), serious (teachers and studends during the assembly), talkative (when i'm in a goooood mood) ::..
o
12. The character of you for yourself is?
..:: Joyful ::..
o
13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
..:: Too straight forward (it hurts other people though but i'll apologize if i found out that i'm being toooooooo straight forward) ::..
o
14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
..:: God ::..
o
15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
..:: People around me, they are my true friends and brothers and sisters. We share our happines when we're in the mood, we help one another when we have troubles. The feeling is undescripable. All i want to say is I LOVE All of YOUUUU!!! ::..
*
*
*
*
*
Who is no.2 (Jia Huei the VJ) having a relationship with?
..:: I don't know, she's keeping it from me ::..
o
Is no.3 ( Ilyas my babe) a male or female?
..:: Male, but sounds like a female's name right?? ::..
o
How will no.9 (Vania the big asss sexy chic) react if she found out that her cell phone is lost?
..:: She'll probably scream her lungs out and panic ::..
o
If no.7 (Jun Wu the science wizard) and no.10 (Tien Hoong the Hoong Tet) were together, would it be a good thing?
..:: Muahahaha... I don't know what will happen actually, it might be a good thing cause both of them will be sincere towards each other (i guess) ::..
o
How about no.5 (Aisyah the Samseng) and no.8 (Farng Hui the smart girl)?
..:: Not bad... I mean as a friend ::..
o
What is no.1 (Sam the Sop Poh) studying about?
..:: Science stream and of course her boroi!! Haha!! ::..
o
Is no.4 (Alyaa the talkative girl) single?
..:: Yes, she's single and still available.. Guys better be fast. ::..
o
Say something about no.6 (Amigo my God-brother).
..:: He's handsome, 16 this year, a good boy, a gentleman, i know him since the first day of primary school and he's still my classmate. I'm glad that i have a friend like him. I love you Gor... ::..
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
~Sekian, Terima kasih~

No comments:

Post a Comment