Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Teenager

They wear clothes too tight.

They wear clothes too big.
They have funky hair styles,
I think they need a wig.
o
They're allowed to stay out.
They're allowed to make out.
They're allowed to wear clothes.
That let it all hang out.
o
They're allowed to have boyfriends.
They're allowed to have girlfriends.
They can't mind their business.
They're way far into trends.
o
They're snotty and conceited.
They think they're all that,
They make me want to puke.
Was i that kind of girl???
o
o

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,for me are just enjoying their teenage life.I mean just look at our parents,I am sure they make mistake but they just let it be.What am I mubling about here.Till then,tata

    ReplyDelete