Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of 2008..

It wasn't that suffering
Staying underneath the ground
It was good
Staying underneath the ground
o
You won't get it
Only I will understand
You're the special one
Only You will know what I'm thinking, doing..
o
2008..
Was a great year..
I've changed a lot..
I've gone through imperceptible changes..
o
2008..
I've learned a lot
Through friends..
Experiences..
o
2008..
I've done a lot of silly things
No regrets..
Take it as a lesson..
o
2008..
I've grown up
That's what my dad told me
I will continue.. grow up as a successful person
o
2008..
There were ups and downs
Lots of obstacles
Lots of tests..
o
2008..
I managed to enjoy the whole year
Although I do hate some of the days
But it was over.. No big deal..
o
2008..
Lots of sweet memories
Lots of bitter memories
Lots of sour memories
o
2009
I'm looking forward
A new year
A new plan
A new start
A new success
A new hope
A new happiness
A new Calender
o
++HAPPY NEW YEAR++
..2009..
o

No comments:

Post a Comment