Thursday, December 18, 2008

One day before ADORE!!!

It's Thursday
Wow!!! That's real fast..
I'm still enjoying
Didn't realize that tomorrow is Friday!!! ADORE!!!
o
Went to church early in the morning
Supposed to start the dance practise at 10am sharp
But one of the dancers told me that
He just woke up and just read my message
o
Another dancer was late
I called up for this practise because i got some 'feedback'
Some of the dancers still have to improve
And the rest, as a team so we have to help one another
o
Sadly,
Six of us turned up today
Kelvin just started working in Starbucks, Borders today
Kai Jun is staying very far so i don't want him to rush
o
Dance practise started late
We were lying on the stage
Laughing, talking non-sense, playing with fingers...
Giggling, sharing our embarrassing moments and stuffss...
o
Went to Sungei Wang food court for lunch
I ate 'char siew' chicken rice and a bowl of red bean desert
Went to Times Square
Wanted to watch movie but ended up bowling
o
Went to arcade in times square today
Car racing is the only game i know
Went to times square Starbucks, Borders
'Kacau' Kelvin and look see look see...
o
I'm excited
I'm hyper
I'm happy
I'm indescribable
o
o

...A.D.O.R.E...
I'm coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment