Wednesday, December 10, 2008

7.12.2008 - Sunday

These are the pictures where we took it on the 7th of December. It was my cousin aunt's wedding. She's 24 this year and married to a American. I have nothing to post now actually. I don't really like to mix around with my grandmother's side because it's very complicated and the family tree is HUGE!!! I don't even know there's such a person in the family, sometimes.. The old ones usually speak in Hokkien and i don't understand at all!!! The young ones are older than me at least 5 years. Sze Jing is the only one who is same age as me but we don't talk much although we are in the same school. You don't expect me to talk to those who are 5 and below. They don't understand but just stare at you with their big and round EYES or maybe a pathetic look and in their mind they're actually thinking 'What the HELL are you talking about' and lots of QUESTION MARKS...














































































































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. leng lui .. u jz like a sexy girl lolz..``
    me wanan crazy lolz see u ..falling love v u lolz ...Love yA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! u looked gorgeous! fuyoh!
    hahaha...and i saw szejing! China girl~ ^^
    ada orang kahwin ka?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my dear.. Ada kahwin but not sze jing.. 8/9 years later wor.. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete