Thursday, September 4, 2008

What to post???

Hmm... It has been months that i didn't post. Okay.. I'm blank now. Hahahah... I don't know what to write now... Any idea? Never mind... I'll just write whatever things 'pop' out from my mind.. Okay.. What i've done for the past few months? Erm.. let me refresh.. I attended Leo Joint Installation.. Ya! Leo Joint Installation.. I in charge of invitation. So i have to send out e-mails and invite all the Lions and Leos to join this event. At first, I thought cheh... what an easy job. Just sit down in front of the 'square light box' and the 'wireless talking machine' and that's my job.. But what i realized was i have to call 100 over Lions, 20 Leos and send out the invitation every week + have to chase them for their replies.. GOSH!! That was kinda irritating and annoying.. I mean I'm the one who irritate and annoy people by calling them so many times... What i hate the most is the phone bill.. If my phone bill increases, my mom will lecture me like a professional lecturer or maybe if it is more worst, she'll confiscate my phone. *sob sob* Don't feels like talk about the Joint Installation event. If you really want to know, you can find out at Samantha's blog. I think that's all i wanna blog for today... Ciaozz

No comments:

Post a Comment