Saturday, September 13, 2008

13th of September 2008

3rd day in Singapore.. It was raining heavily this morning. I woke up at 8.30am... It's kinda early... I was quite blur this morning, I don't know why.. Thinking.. What am I suppose to do next? Should I bathe immediately or walk around in my aunt's house or continue to sleep. I've decided to walk around in the house. I climbed out from the bed, opened the door and I saw my aunt. She's awake! WOW!! That's early for her cause usually she'll wake up around 10 something and my mom was at the kitchen. Don't know what she did. I've forgotten.. As you know, I got short term memory.. Hehe..

I bathed.. I changed.. I combed.. I walked.. I see.. I smell.. I taste.. I wear.. I smiled.. I blinked.. I've done everything then I sat down at the dining room with a glass of milk and a slice of bread then my aunt asked us not to eat so much cause she's going to take us to 'mamak' for breakfast.


We waited for my uncle who just woke up at 9.30am then we walked to the mamak. It's only few minutes walk from my aunt's appartment, very near.. I ordered a cup of 'milo kosong panas' and I shared the 'roti planta cheese' with my mom.. The 'roti planta cheese' is very tasty.. I would like to try it again.. My mom said she'll take us there tomorrow.. Gosh!! Although I like it and I said it's tasty but that doesn't mean that I have to eat it again. Sigh.. What to do.. She's my mom.. Have to obey her command if not, her devil tail will appear in front of me and wack on me.. Ouch!!
We went for a walk after having the yummy breakfast.. Was kinda lazy to go out today, so I stayed home and I played with my lovely game which is Sudoku!! But it just for one an half hour cause mom wants to go for shopping at Orchard Road.. We followed our aunt to their hotel to check-in then we had our lunch at somewhere around Orchard Road.. We had Indonesian food.. My mom ordered 'gador-gador'.. That's what she crave for.. I ate a plate of don't know what kind of Fried chicken rice with sambal and a don't know what... ??? lol.. It's quite nice.. I'm not sure whether I'm hungry or what.. But it taste nice.
After having our lunch, finally we went to Orched Road to SHOP!! Woo Hoo... Shopping! I wanna buy this.. I wanna buy that.. I wanna buy this and that.. I wanna buy everything!! OMG! No way! BUT my mom will not allow. SIGH.. It's okay..
Too be continued.. Hav to sleep.. hehe Good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment