Friday, September 12, 2008

11 of September 2008

First day in Singapore!!!
Should I be happy :) or sad :( ??? I'm happy because i can PONTENG!!! Yeah! Don't have to go to school.. Don't have to be a 'good' prefect and 'tegur pelajar'. Don't have to be a 'responsible' councelor to always lecture the prefect in my group. Don't have to be the busy Leo President for a week. Don't have to face some of the school teacher that i'm afraid of. Don't have to worry about my homework, schoolwork and project..

I'm sad because i miss my friends in my school, church, tuition and everywhere.. I miss my church, although i attend church only on weekends. I miss my church friends, although i see them only when i go to church. I miss my big house. I miss my comfortable princess room, although sometimes i didn't clean up is kinda messy. I miss my clean and white toilet, although is not as white as milk. I miss my school, although it used to be a naughty school but now it had improved a lot. I miss class, although we didn't really decorate and clean it. I miss my family members who are not here yet, although they'll be coming on Saturday morning. I miss my school friends, although they're quite naughty but yet they're loving. I miss my love-one(s), although sometimes they deny the truth of love.. I miss teachers, although they love to nag nag nag.... I missssssss....... Evrything!!! Sorry if i left out smtg.

Took 4 hours journey from Kuala Lumpur --> Singapore. I came to Singapore by 'Premium Class' bus. Geng leh!! lol.. It's very comfortable. It's much more better than taking an aeroplane. In the bus, there are massage chair, video games, individual TV and 2 bus steward and stewardess. Of course a bus driver as well. The bus is only limited for 15 seats, if I'm not mistaken. I watched a 'Singaporean Movie - Lau Shi Jia Lau Da' translate - Teacher married a gangster. It's kinda funny that movie. I didn't get the chance to play video game cause i watched 2 movies, erm.. is actually one and a half. I couldn't finish watching the movie. The other movie i watched was 'High School Musical 2'. Not bad also..

Me and mom left from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore at 11am sharp. Reached Singapore at around 3.30pm. After that, we took a cap to my aunt's house which is also uncle Nigel's house. They both are getting MARRIED on Sunday.. Congratulation!!! Woo hoo... We went out to have our dinner at Ang Mo Kio HUB. Lots of delicious food but too bad... My mom and myself are sick. So we went to food court to have our dinner. I ate a bowl of dumpling noodle.. Quite nice.. Went out for shopping after dinner.. Bought a prezzie for my mom's friend, she's also my friend. Before i sleep, i was looking around in my aunt's house. Guess what i found?? I found a Sudoku book!! I love Sudoku.. My aunt doesn't know how to play and she keep on looking behind (the answer) to finish up a level, even though it's just level 1. After 3 pages of Sudoku, my mom wants me to sleep, so I'm forced to sleep at 10.30pm.

ZZZZzzZZZzzzZZZzz........

No comments:

Post a Comment