Friday, September 12, 2008

12th of September 2008

12th of September.. What so special about 12th of September? Actually, nothing special. It just another day in Singapore. Sigh.. Singapore.. Singapore.. Singapore.. People says Singapore means Singa berpura-pura.. Is that true? Hmm... Give me some time, i'll let you know. This morning I got the feeling 'lazy to go out'. That's just not like me. I'm those people who love to go out, walk around, shopping and travelling.. I stayed home, started to update my blog. Then mom said HAVE TO GO OUT! IF NOT, WHY ARE YOU HERE? YOU THINK THERE'S NO INTERNET AT HOME? I was like.. OKAY.. FINE! Then we went out to have lunch at Ang Mo Kio HUB..

At around 2.30pm, we took MRT from Ang Mo Kio to Jurong East. It's very convenient.. There are 16 stations altogether from Ang Mo Kio to Jurong East. The journey is about 45minutes. Then we took a bus to the 'Singapore Science Centre'. I'm lazy to type now, i'll just upload picture. hehe.. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment