Thursday, March 19, 2009

Unique Questions..

So from now on, your going to be asked unique questions, you ready?
Not really.. It depends on the questions..
Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
Somewhere around Malaysia...
Would you date someone who lived in another state?
No! I don't believe in long distance relationship..
Could you handle a long distance relationship?
No!!!
When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
Hmm.. Everyday?
Relationships or one night stands?
I study moral, nilai don't know ke-berapa, Harga Diri, no one night stand for me!!!
When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
I'm a good girl, I don't fight..
Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Yes, I guess..
Do you laugh a lot?
Used to laugh like a clown.
Do you consider yourself lucky?
Yes, I'm a lucky girl..
Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
Someone I love.. Anyway, I love everyone...
You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
I don't need a facial piercing..
Could you cry right now?
What for?
What are the things you've heard people say about you?
Online again!!! Did you study today? Have you finished all you homework?
Are you mad at someone right now?
No..
Who did you spend your summer with last year?
I live in Malaysia.. Mostly, family..
Last person you told a secret to?
I have no secret..
Do you like hugs and kisses?
Oh YES!!! I love it very much!!!
Do you text/call during class?
Yes, if it's necessary..
Did you say "fuck" today?
Do I look like someone who say the f*** word???
Have you ever made fun of anybody and later became their friend?
Yes, I love making fun of people and ended up they becoming my friends..
Have you ever caught a friend cheating on their bf/gf?
So far no..
Did you know that peeli​ng a wrapp​er off of a bottl​e means​ your sexua​lly frustrated​?
Really? Now I know.. haha...
Would​ your paren​ts be okay with you datin​g someo​ne of anoth​er race?​
I'm not sure with my mom, she wants me to date a Christian. That's all I know about her.
My dad is open minded..
Last movie you watched?
I don't remember..
Who were you with?
I'm alone in my studyroom now..
Where was the last place you bought something?
Popular bookshop
When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
It has been long time that I didn't laugh really hard..
Are you attracted to the last person that kissed you?
Yes, of course..
Do you always answer your phone?
Yes..
What are you wearing on your feet?
Slippers..
Did you buy anything today?
No
On a scale of 1- 10, how good are you at wrapping gifts?
7
When's your birthday?
22nd of April..
Name one accomplishment you had this week?
Sleep early..
Are you friends with your exes?
No.
When did you start 'dating'?
Last year..
Do you make the first move?
It depends..
Have you ever gone to dances?
Yes, every Monday..
Do you listen to any screamo bands?
Yes, especially when I'm mad..
If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
A bird..
Do you play any sports?
Not really but I exercise..
Have you ever bought a self-help book?
No..
How many pairs of jeans do you own?
5, I guess..
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Yesterday..
Where will you be in an hour?
My room..
Who was the first person you talked to today?
My aunt.
What are you looking forward to in the next month?
My birthday and 2nd intervension.
Are you wearing jeans right now?
No.
What's something you do when you're mad?
Sleep..
Are you happy?
Trying to be..
How's your heart lately?
Still pumping blood..
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
From my grandma..
Will this weekend be good?
Hope so..
Have you ever woken up next to someone and were freaked out?
No.
How many times do you talk on the phone a day on average?
Once or twice?
What color is your keyboard?
Grey.
Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yes
How long does it take you to shower?
Ages..
Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Yes.
Would you run around a neighborhood at night without a shirt for 500 dollars?
Is that a dare?
Do you take compliments well?
Yes
Last text message was from?
Alyaa..
Do you curse?
NO!
How old will you be in 2009?
17.. Still young..
Middle school?
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Datok Lokman
Highschool?
SMK Datok Lokman
Ever lost a best friend?
Yes
Did you speak​ to your fathe​r today​?​​
No.
When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
I dont talk to numbers..
Do you have someone who can tell right away when you're not at your best?
Yes..

No comments:

Post a Comment