Thursday, March 27, 2008


Feels like giving up my everything but i CAN'T!

I can't just give up and let go easily... I have to fight for my right, fight for myself... Why am i on earth suffering like this? A second before i was really really happy and now.... (sigh) I wish that i could hide myself in a quiet place. I want peace! Things are going worst nowadays. I can't take it anymore. This will be my only way to express myself BUT it will make just make me happy for just a moment. Parents are busy with their own stuffs. Didn't see and talk to my dad for long time. Mom always grumble and compare other people with me. Why do parents love to compare their own children with other people? This question will never have answer to me... Can't they just leave us alone? It is 10.00pm now. Force to offline and stop here cause mom is coming back from Care Group.
~To Be Continued~


Pray that all the sad moments will fade away by itself...










*tears dropping...

No comments:

Post a Comment